Monday, April 12, 2010

tahap kebizian dan stress yang low minggu ini

kenapa?

kerana nie.....

'Dear All,

I shall be traveling out of the country from 10 - 18 April with no internet access. Big Momma will cover my duties during my absence.....



Big Momma's immediate boss'

my section head gi sydney ngan 2 of our developers. study trip ngan big customer.

what more can I say?

ewah ewah eh.. ewah ewah eh..
cak pong cak pong...

dont worry boss. i no ngular-ngular one. will stay in the office and finish whatever is due. however, will also burst my internet quota in few days time....:)

8 comments:

Bb Hussain said...

i like cak pong cak pong..tersenyum je yer momma..

AmirFX said...

Cak pong cak pong... Yebbbaaaaa.... haha...

Ms Tikot said...

Sukalah nya... ;-)

dukunlintah plk said...

heaven.. ada sik mesan ngan boss sebenier?.. hehe

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

cakpong cakpong..

hehehe memang heaven lah!

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Ekekeke cak pong cak pong! XD

lvynana said...

acting boss la nek tok..hebat..

Coffee Girl said...

He actually called you 'Big Mama'??

There was an error in this gadget