Monday, May 28, 2012

Sesedap Rasa


Good morning and Happy Monday!

School holidays dah start.  My kids pun hilang. 
Few nights dah they stay with their cousins. My sis yang kerja KL dah back for good and got a better job as the Director of OUM, Sarawak.  I helped her to secure her rented house through an ex-colleague.  Fully furnished and ready for her to move in the very next day she arrived from KL.  The kids stay there now.

That Saturday, sent her to GIANT Kota Padawan to do some shopping.  Beli kuali, periuk, bantal, penyapu, baldi, mop, shoe cabinet, food stuff etc.  Sekali angkut sampai 4 trolleys.  Penuh belakang hilux.  Nang shopping benar sidak tok untuk Gawai, kata orang maybe.

Big Momma!!!
A silent reader called out when she looked at me.  And that was in a friend's house last Friday nite, ada makan-makan sikit.  Tanjat mak!! Nice to meet you, Dorita ( I hope I get your name correct).
From the first impression, hey I think we can 'click'. 
Boleh lepak-lepak, makan-makan, and gossip-gossip ya!
Do tegur me, walau muka I nampak serius, tapi dalam hati ada banyak taman!!!
Taman Bunga, Taman Rashidah Utama, Taman Nirwana, semua ada.....he he he  

Gawai!
This Friday dah Gawai.  Apa persiapan saya?  Sik da pa pa.   But we will celebrate by visiting frens and relatives' houses.  Mengeratkan tali silaturrahim.
Year in year out macam tu juga.  Lainlah kalau u memang kerja menanam padi macam petani di kampung.  Kalau duduk rumah panjang, baru terasa benar kemeriahannya.  

Tak cuti ke?
Lom, masih kerja kamek tok.  he he he...


No comments: