Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I AM CHOSEN ...... Rainforest World Music Festival 2013


Ola!

photo taken from Sarawak Tourism blog
I am chosen again to cover the Rainforest World Music Festival 2013 event, under the Sarawak Bloggers.
Yes, I must make it this time around.
It's gonna be from 28 - 30 June......... mark the calendar, apply the LEAVE!
I have never gone to one yet.

I was chosen last year but had to let it go.  Work work work commitments...

Dear other fellow bloggers,
( a group of us from Sarawak Bloggers will be there to cover the event )
I'll be the 'kakak'..... hehehe, tak muda sangat dah.... tapi mesti maintain happy and enjoy our lives!
No age barrier.
Especially when it comes to anything to do with music!

MUSIC unites PEOPLE all around the world.

Just look at the photos in the internet and blogs and you can imagine .....

photo taken from Sarawak Tourism blog



1 comment:

Mama Embok said...

yei!! HAVE FUN!!!